MGM Healthcare, Chennai
Tamil Nadu, India
- Hospital: MGM Healthcare
- Location: Chennai, India
- Established in: 2019
- Number of Beds: 400
- Number of Icu Beds: 100
- Category: Multi-Specialty
Accrediations and Affiliation
KNOW ABOUT HOSPITAL
- MGM Healthcare is a specialty hospital with 400 beds in Chennai.
- The hospital added a lot of feathers to its cap:
102 heart transplants in one year (third highest in the world)
110 pediatric heart transplants (highest in Asia)
Largest number of transplants in India, over 365 heart-lung transplants
Largest number of VAD implants in India: LVAD, RVAD and BIVAD.
- The team of experts has performed more than 25,000 heart operations.
- MGM Hospital is the first USGBC LEED Platinum certified green hospital in India.
- The hospital has 24/7 emergency care.
- Renowned doctors, subspecialists and nurses with exceptional medical expertise, technology and innovation provide the best treatments at MGM Healthcare.
- The hospital has more than 30 departments and more than 250 doctors.
It has a team of experts who handle any complex case and provide comprehensive treatment and care.
- MGM Hospital extends over 2.5 hectares and has 12 operating rooms.
- Supported by a robust infrastructure and the latest technology, the hospital has 55 outpatient consulting rooms.
- It has voice-enabled technologies for in-room care.
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Spa and wellness
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Medical Travel Insurance
- Distance: 13 KMs
- Duration: 37 Minutes
- Distance: 2 KMs
- Duration: 7 Minutes
New No 72, Old No 54 Nelson Manickam Road, Aminjikarai
Chennai Tamil Nadu 600029