Medanta - The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon
- Hospital: Medanta – The Medicity
- Location: Gurgaon, India
- Established in: 2009
- Number of Beds: 1250
- Number of Icu Beds: 350
- Category: Multi-Specialty
Accrediations and Affiliation
KNOW ABOUT HOSPITAL
- The Medanta Hospital was founded in 2009 by the renowned cardiovascular and cardiac surgeon NareshTrehan.
The hospital is accredited by NABH and NABL.
- The competence centers include the Heart Institute, the Institute for Neuroscience, the Institute for Bones and Joints, the Institute for Urology and Kidneys, the Institute for Cancer and the Department of Medical Oncology Hematology.
- It is the first hospital in the country to offer robotic surgery in cardiology, urology, and gynecology.
- Winner of Best Multispecialty Hospital Award for First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant in Asia HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- Received the VC Circle Healthcare Award in 2013 in the Unique Specialty Healthcare Facilities category.
- In January 2013, a group of Medanta doctors led by Dr. AS Soin performed the first successful bowel transplant in India.
- The Medanta team has performed more than 15,000 heart surgeries and 2,500 joint replacement surgeries.
- It has performed more than 500 liver transplants from living donors. It is the highest number of liver transplants in India and the second in the world.
- The hospital also set a world record for performing the highest number of knee replacements (30 operations per day) in the shortest amount of time.
- It has an international training center that has been certified by the American Heart Association.
Offers personalized training programs for doctors, nurses, paramedics, and community members.
- It offers classrooms, a library area, a well-equipped simulation laboratory with audiovisual training materials, access to digital resources and full-time faculties.
- The hospital, built on 43 hectares of land, is equipped with 45 operating theaters, 1,250 beds and more than 350 intensive care beds for 20 specialties.
- It also offers 20 functional care beds at any one time.
- In 2013, Medanta launched the first Indian ambulance known as “Flying Doctors India”.
- It is equipped with 256 Slice Ct, Brain Suite, operating room for intraoperative imaging, Da Vinci robot for minimally invasive surgery, Artis-Zeego endovascular surgical catheterization laboratory, 4 linear accelerators (provision for IGRT / IMRT) (radiological surgery), tomotherapy, integrated brachytherapy unit with HDR remote control, 3.0 Tesla MRI, PET-CT, gamma camera, digital X-rays, fluoroscopy, bone density measurement, 3D and 4D ultrasound and digital mammography.
- We Provides international executives throughout the stay of foreign patients.
- International cuisine is served on the hospital grounds.
- Treatment packages are also offered in advance for international patients.
- You can view entire Hospital through virtual tour of medanta while sitting in your Home.
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Spa and wellness
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Medical Travel Insurance
- Distance: 18Kms
- Duration: 23Mins
- Taxi: Choice of In-House Cab & Uber/Ola available
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 4kms
- Duration: 10 minutes
- It is a centrally located hospital that has the availability of all amenities within 5 mins drive.
- Hotel chains such as Crown Plaza, The Park, Ramada & Lemon Tree are 5-15 minutes’ drive away.
- Guest houses & budget hotels (starting from USD20 per day) are easily available at a walking distance from the hospital.
- Shopping center, medicine shops and popular restaurants serving International cuisine are also available near the hospital.
Medanta – The Medicity
Sector – 38
Gurgaon Haryana 122001