Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
New Delhi, India
- Hospital: Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- Location: New Delhi, India
- Established in: 1989
- Number of Beds: 252
- Number of Icu Beds: 67
- Category: Multi-Specialty
Accrediations and Affiliation
KNOW ABOUT HOSPITAL
- Saket Max Super Specialty Hospital was founded in 2006
- Recognized for its initiatives to improve customer experience and patient safety at the FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Express Healthcare Award for excellence in healthcare.
- National D L Shah Award in ‘Quality Economy’ from the Quality Council of India
- Awarded the first Global Green OT accreditation
- It specializes in cardiac surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, cancer treatment, orthopedics, pediatrics, mental health and behavioral sciences, endocrinology, ENT, neuroscience, eye care, internal medicine and minimal access surgery.
- The specialist clinics are the Women’s Heart Clinic, the Headache Clinic, the Clinic for Movement Disorders, the Clinic for Multiple Sclerosis, the Clinic for Geriatric Neurology, the Pacemaker Clinic and the Arrhythmia Clinic for Electrophysiology.
- NABH and NABL accredited highly specialized hospital.
- The concise team of Max Healthcare consists of 2300 leading doctors, 3300 nurses and 3200 trained employees
- Efficient rescue services, including internationally trained doctors in emergency medicine
- The Institute of Bariatric, Metabolic and Minimal Access Surgery, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, has been accredited as a Center of Excellence in Bariatric Surgery.
- The Institute for Bariatric, Metabolic and Minimal Access Surgery, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, has been accredited as a Center of Excellence in Hernia Surgery.
- Health center with 490 beds, 230 functional beds.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU).
- Specialized dialysis unit meets international standards.
- Hemodialysis units available for patients with end-stage kidney disease / renal replacement therapy.
- Emergency response system.
- It has the distinction of having the FIRST (and THIRD) intraoperative MRI installed in Asia known as the Brain Suite.
- 4 D ECHO, LINAC and 3.5 T MRI machine
- Home care services available.
- Facilities include emergency services, ambulance, blood bank, cafeteria, waiting room, prayer room, bank and ATM, and a 24-hour pharmacy.
- First super-tertiary care facility with advanced heart survival ambulances and evacuation service.
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Spa and wellness
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Medical Travel Insurance
- Airport: 13Kms, 40Mins
- Taxi: Available on call
- Metro Station: 3kms, 10mins
- 4 and 5-star hotels to budget hotels and guest houses available at walking distance from the hospital.
- Adjacent to the Hospital ,most popular shopping mall “City Walk”in New Delhi.
- Lot of options for daily shopping, pharmacies and food around the hospital.
Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg, Saket
New Delhi Delhi 110017