Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai
- Hospital: Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Established in: 2006
- Number of Beds: 750
- Number of Icu Beds: 180
- Category: Multi-Specialty
Accrediations and Affiliation
KNOW ABOUT HOSPITAL
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, one of the most modern and advanced tertiary hospitals with multiple specialties, was opened in 2008 by the Reliance Group.
- The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH), the accreditation of the American College of Pathology (CAP), USA, and the accreditation of the National Board of Accreditation of Laboratories’ ‘Testing and Calibration (NABL), India.
- Kokilaben is the only hospital in Mumbai with a full-time specialty system (FTSS) that guarantees easy availability and access to dedicated specialists who are exclusively affiliated with the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- The hospital uses treatment models based on protocols and treatment pathways to ensure the best patient outcomes.
- Kokilaben Hospital offers state-of-the-art non-invasive treatment for a variety of cancers and other potentially debilitating diseases without damaging nearby healthy tissues and without performing traditional surgery.
- They are the first in India to have a 3-room IMRIS (Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging) suite, a diagnostic and imaging solution where the patient never moves.
- Novalis TX at Kokilaben Hospital is one of the world’s first complete radiosurgery systems for indications in the brain, liver, pancreas, prostate and lungs.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has established 18 sophisticated cancer treatment centers.
- Over 6,300 complex cancer operations have been performed with excellent results.
- It is the only hospital in India that performs 1000 fastest robotic surgeries within 48 months of launch.
- Kokilaben Hospital was awarded the Smartest Hospital Building in India by Honeywell and The Times of India for its energy consumption control, use of natural resources, occupational safety and protection, personal and indoor quality and control of energy efficient equipment and accessories, uninterruptible power supply. Fire supply, detection and notification as well as surveillance and intrusion.
- In an India-wide survey by The Times of India, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital was rated No. 1. 1 in the West Indies in dermatology, diabetology, plastic / aesthetic surgery and trichology.
- The hospital is run by renowned doctors such as Dr. Tanu Singhal, Dr. Jawahar Mansukhani and Dr. Visited Chaitali Ghandhi etc.
- Kokilaben Hospital is the only hospital in Mumbai with a Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached the hospital
- Hospital is built over 10 lakh sq. ft of space, spread over 17 floors and two basements.
- It has 180 Critical Care Beds & 22 Operating Theatres
- It can accommodate over 750 inpatient beds,
- It has the largest Critical Care Unit in Mumbai & has 180 ICU beds.
- Kokilaben Hospital has a total of over 140 Full Time Consulting clinics, with the capacity to handle over 6,000 outpatient consultations every day.
- Movement in the hospital is managed by 30 elevators —the largest elevator bank for any hospital in India capable of transporting 7,500 persons per hour, with different elevators for inpatients, outpatients, staff and catering.
- The hospital’s laboratory is housed on a single floor spread over an area of over 40,000 sq ft. It offers over 3,000 routine and highly advanced diagnostic, genetic and molecular biology tests and will serve as a referral centre for second opinions.
- It has the largest Dialysis Centre in Mumbai having 42 machines.
- It has the largest Multi-Specialty Rehabilitation Complex, spread over 30,000 sq. feet area
- It has a 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT and 64 Slice Dual Source CT
- It has a 24-hour Pharmacy, Prayer Room, Salon and Spa, Business Centre, Gift Store, Travel Desk, Patient Relative Accommodation.
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Spa and wellness
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Medical Travel Insurance
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is located in Andheri West and is easily accessible by all modes of transportation
Rao Saheb, Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bungalows, Andheri West
Mumbai Maharashtra 400053