GLENEAGLES GLOBAL HEALTH CITY, PERUMBAKKAM, CHENNAI
Tamil Nadu, India
- Hospital: Glenageles Global Hospitals
- Location: Tamil Nadu, India
- Established in: 1999
- Number of Beds: 1000
- Number of Icu Beds:
- Category: Multi-Specialty
Accrediations and Affiliation
KNOW ABOUT HOSPITAL
- Global Hospitals was founded in 1999 and is accredited by NABH, NABL and HALAL.
- It is a partner and part of Parkway Pantai Ltd, one of the largest private integrated health groups in the region.
- With a network of over 22 hospitals, Parkway Pantai offers more than 4,000 beds across Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam.
- Global Hospitals has been ranked the fourth largest healthcare chain in India.
- It has experience with multiple organ transplants (kidney, liver, heart and lungs), liver, heart, neuro, gastro, orthopedics and urology.
- The lung transplant program of the global hospital is considered to be the best in India.
- The global medical team performs 18,000 operations annually, treats 30,000 outpatients and 50,000 inpatients.
- First hospital in South India to perform 5 successful organ transplants in one day.
- It is also the first hospital to perform a fractional liver transplant in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
- First hospital to introduce a two-wheeled rescue service (GART – Global Accident Rescue Team).
- First hospital in South Asia to perform spinal replacement.
- Global Hospital is famous for completion of first unique lung transplant in India and first minimally invasive lung transplant.
- For the first time in India, Global Health City successfully implements an implantable artificial lung.
- The only Indian hospital affiliated with King’s College Hospital in London, UK for liver transplants in india.
- First hospital to be recognized by the Government of India for research and development.
- The team of highly qualified doctors on board is supported by qualified and trained nurses and paramedics as well as the management team.
- It has performed 8 heart transplants, 20 lung transplants and 1 combined heart-lung transplant, as well as over 500 liver transplants, and has treated the complex hepatology in an advanced manner.
- The best urologists are equipped with world-class technology to treat prostate cancer and kidney stones.
- The quaternary nursing hospital with several super specialties has 1,000 beds.
- It extends over 21 acres and offers world-class healthcare at an affordable cost.
- Equipped with modern medical equipment and technologies.
- The emergency department offers cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, treating multiple trauma and severe head injuries.
- The gastroenterology department is equipped with state-of-the-art endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) to diagnose and treat disorders of the digestive system, cancer / tumors, as well as other diseases of the pancreas, biliary tract and gallbladder, esophagus, stomach and duodenum. , Colon, rectum.
- It has one of the most advanced medical technologies for treating brain tumors in India.
- The neurophysiological laboratory is equipped with EEG, EMG, NCS and evoked potential systems, including VEP and SSEP.
- Global Hospital uses the latest technology in neurosurgery, e.g. B. intraoperative MRI, computer-aided brain surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, waking brain surgery and deep brain stimulation (for neurological disorders).
- It offers a wide variety of kidney, liver, heart, lung, and other transplant programs.
- It has advanced technology and leading organ transplant unit in India.
- It advises and administers the treatment via the “Connect Telemedicine Program”.
- Global Hospital is ergonomically designed for patient safety, the fleet of ambulances is fully equipped with life-saving survival systems and medication.
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Spa and wellness
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Medical Travel Insurance
Distance: 17 kms
Duration: 45 mins
Chennai Central Railway Station:
Distance: 25 Kms
Duration: 1 Hour
439, Cheran Nagar,
Chennai Tamil Nadu 600001