BLK Super Specialty Hospital
New Delhi, India
- Hospital: BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- Location: New Delhi, India
- Established in: 1959
- Number of Beds: 650
- Number of Icu Beds: 125
- Category: Multi-Specialty
Accrediations and Affiliation
KNOW ABOUT HOSPITAL
- The respected obstetrician and gynecologist Dr. B. L. Kapur founded the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inaugrated by the Prime Minister of India , Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- The super specialty hospital is accredited by NABH and NABL.
- It has 17 modern and well-equipped modular operating rooms and accommodates 650 beds.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital is the first of its kind in the NCR region to install and roll out an automated pneumatic duct system that improves medical care.
- It has one of the largest intensive care programs in the region with 125 beds in various intensive care units in the medicine, surgery, cardiology, pediatrics, neonatology, neuroscience and organ transplant departments. .
- Over 150 high-level specialist areas work in various specialist departments.
- The hospital is home to some of the best cancer doctors in India.
- The hospital also has a separate department, Emergency Medicine and Acute Care, where trained emergency doctors and nurses provide rapid diagnosis, assessment and treatment of life-threatening medical situations in the best possible time.
- The BLK Bone Marrow Transplant Center, one of the largest centers in Asia, is accredited with Delhi’s first MUD (Matched Unrelated Donor) transplant.
- The modular operating theaters are equipped with a three-stage air filter and gas evacuation system to ensure patient safety.
- The hospital also has specialized delivery rooms with telemetric fetal monitors that can be used to monitor labor progress. The patient’s family also has accommodations so that they can stay with the patient.
- Remote electronic health records (EMRs) are also available to allow remote patient consultation.
- The BLK hospital has the Cyberknife VSI, the PET-CT scan, the double-decker laboratory for neurovascular catheterization, nuclear medicine, blood bank, endpscopy suites, bronchoscopy suites including mammography are some of the most modern equipment.
- It is also equipped with an advanced building management system.
- The 24-hour kitchen service offers a variety of delicious dishes for visitors and families.
- Accredited by (HFMT) Halal Friendly Services and Halal Food Safety according to the guidelines of the Sharia (Islamic) Council.
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Spa and wellness
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Medical Travel Insurance
Distance: 13 km Duration: 32 minutes
- Taxi: available on call.
- Metro station: Distance: 50 meters Duration: 2 minutes
- 3 to 5 star hotels such as the Jaypee Siddharth Hotel and the Maurya Heritage Hotel are just a kilometer from the hospital.
- Budget hotels and guest houses from USD 20 per day are within walking distance of the hospital.
- There are also retail stores, pharmacies and restaurants serving international cuisine near the hospital.
Pusa Rd, Radha Soami Satsang